Members of the faculty have all received advanced degrees in a psychological discipline. In addition, they bring substantial clinical and teaching experience; most have received advanced training in cultural or religious studies.
- Celia Brickman, Ph.D., L.C.P.C. Director of Education, CRPC. Adjunct faculty, Garrett Evangelical Theological School. Diplomate, American Psychotherapy Association. Member, IMHCA, American Counseling Association, APA Division 39, and American Academy of Religion. Faculty areas: religion, culture, and psychoanalysis.
- Catherine Burris-Schnur, D.Min., L.C.P.C. Executive Director, CRPC. Adjunct faculty, Garrett Evangelical Theological School. Adjunct faculty, Loyola University Institute for Pastoral Studies. Member, IMHCA. Faculty areas: integrating professional identity and integrative case conference.
- Constance Goldberg, L.C.S.W., B.C.D. Board member, CRPC. Faculty, Institute for Clinical Social Work. Faculty area: psychoanalytic theory.
- Marcia Pavlou, Ph.D. Adjunct faculty, CRPC. Licensed Clinical Psychologist in private practice. President, Board of Trustees, Bishop Anderson House. Faculty area: supervision.
- Lallene Rector, Ph.D. Board member, CRPC. Academic Dean, Vice President of Academic Affairs, and Associate Professor of Psychology of Religion and Pastoral Psychotherapy, Garrett Evangelical Theological Seminary; psychoanalyst in private practice. Faculty areas: self psychology and psychoanalytic theory.
- Mark H. Virshbo, J.D., L.C.S.W. Staff member, CRPC. Faculty areas: legal, professional and ethical Issues.