Staff, Board, & Faculty
The staff of the Center consists of experienced clincians trained in psychodynamic psychotherapy and in the engagement of the spiritual and religious dynamics of human experience. Each member of the staff holds a master's or doctoral degree from a major university or seminary, has engaged in extensive clinical training. All staff members are licensed by the state of Illinios as Clinical Professional Counselors, Clinical Social Workers, or Psychologists. Several staff members are, in addition, certified by the American Association of Pastoral Counselors. Members of the staff represent a variety of different faiths and approaches to religious and spiritual life. The intake coordinator will see that you are referred to a therapist whose orientation best fits your needs.
- Executive Director, Catherine Burris-Schnur, D.Min., L.C.P.C.
- Director of Education, Celia Brickman, Ph.D, L.C.P.C.
- Administrative Co-ordinator, Laura Harris-Adam
- Celia Brickman, Ph.D., L.C.P.C.
- Catherine Burris-Schnur, D.Min., L.C.P.C.
- Jeff Gilbert, M.A., L.P.C.
- Cynthia Lindner, D. Min., L.P.C.
- Margaret L. Mason, M.A., L.C.P.C., BC-DMT
- Mark H. Virshbo, J.D., L.C.S.W.
Board of Directors
- Gilbert W. Bowen, D.Min.
- Constance Goldberg, L.C.S.W., B.C.D.
- Timothy O’Connell, Ph.D.
- Lallene Rector, Ph.D.
- Gordon Zerkel, M.A.T.S.